Support CoordinationWe provide support coordination service to NDIS participants. Our service is fully funded by the NDIS, if you have Coordination of Support funding in your plan. We help you to connect with service and plan how to use your NDIS funding. We specialise in participants with a psychosocial diagnosis, SDA and SIL application and from culturally minority backgrounds. Our service is available in English, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hind,Sudanese, Arabic. See Below
Specialist Support Coordination
It is our goal to help Assist and strengthen participants’ abilities to coordinate and implement supports and participate more fully in the community, this generally includes:
- Initial assistance with linking participants with the right providers to meet their needs
- Assistance to source providers
- Coordination of a range of supports both funded and mainstream
- Building on informal supports
- Assist in the creation of service agreements between the customer of the service and the provider chosen
- Resolving points of crisis
- Explain the pricing guide for the NDIS and advise service users and their families.
- Parenting training, and developing participant resilience in their own network and community.
We take great pride in the efficiency of our customized services. You should anticipate and receive service that is responsive, collaborative and of quality. We understand that at various times of day and night, you need support and assistance and we tailor our service to suit your needs
GIVE US A CALL TODAY!